Lauren left the Projects, Energy and Construction Group in Matheson Ormsby Prentice Solicitors to establish Martin & Grove Solicitors. Starting out with Barry Doyle & Company, the Solicitors for both An Bord Pleanála and the Environmental Protection Agency, she gained experience in planning and environmental law working on contentious and non-contentious planning and environmental matters including criminal prosecutions, pollution prosecutions, various EPA prosecutions and a prosecution under the WEEE Regulations.
In Matheson Ormsby Prentice, she worked on various types of contentious litigation, advising on statutory provisions and a number of Public Private Partnership projects, including State project development, Strategic Infrastructure & Planning including advising a bidder on the Metro project on environmental and archaeological matters, the National Monuments Acts, waste recovery and disposal licences and public body consents, whilst at the same time lecturing in Business Law at the Grafton College of Management Sciences in Dublin.
Lauren is now the Managing Partner of Martin & Grove Solicitors and has extensive experience in a number of areas including:
• Personal Injuries actions
• Medical negligence
• Family Law proceedings in the District, Circuit and High Court including Judicial Separation, Divorce, custody, access, guardianship, Maintenance and HSE custody/care order cases
• Summary and indictable crimes for both private clients and under the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme
• Immigration and Human Rights Law
• Intellectual Property Law
• Employment Law
• Judicial Review and Administrative Law
Lauren is admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, England and Wales.
For more information please contact Lauren on 01-514 3800.